Monday, May 24, 2010

HCG...follow my journey!


"I've got to lose a kilogram Me buttonholes are stretching And when I bend down in me shorts Me rear end aint so fetching ..."  ~Tess Rowley

So after much consideration and after talking to many people who have lost a TON of weight on HCG...I decided that I was going to jump in and get losing!!

I understand that there are mixed feelings on HCG...which is a horomone that Holistic doctors are giving to patients to help them lose weight.  100% natural, the results are unbelieveable.

Whether you agree or disagree...none the less, I am going to track my progress and my daily experiences with HCG.  So for those of you debating whether it is or is not for you...this could help you in your decision.

I will be completely honest and up front about everything that I am experiencing on my weight loss journey.

I should be receiving it in the mail tomorrow...and then the story begins.

For now...Happy Sunday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of HCG. Looks like I need to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kandi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your girls are beautiful. My husband secretly hopes that when we have kids (in a few years we hope) that we'll have twin girls. I look forward to reading your blog. Good luck with the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete