Monday, May 31, 2010



Rules:

I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and link up. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My Question:

What kind of hairspray do you currently use?

Me???  I use Big Sexy Hair or I also have Bed Head....the only reason I have the Big Sexy Hair is because you can get a great deal at Costco for a two pack.  LOL
I really am not a big hair spray user...but I am a salon snob and like to only use hair products from the salon.

Don't forget to link up at An Island Life...



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what I'd do without my Aussie Scrunch Spray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Short Sexy Hair...but now that I've let my hair grow longer (the first time since Freshman year of college), I don't know what to do with myself!

    After the girls were born, I decided I *needed* a ponytail. There are days when I don't get a shower until later, and I need to be able to do something with my mop until then. For the past few weeks, I haven't been using hairspray OR mousse. It's a really strange sensation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, let's see. I guess I can't do without my comb. I haven't really found a product for my hair that I really like yet.

    Do they really have a product called Big Sexy Hair??

    Good to see you back to posting. You were missed.

    ReplyDelete