Monday, November 15, 2010

Fat Tastes better than Thin Feels!!!

There was a time not too long ago that I decided that fat tastes better than thin feels...otherwise more people would be thin. I went with that theory because it allowed me to eat delicious food and exercise very little. Then REALITY hit me...Hello Kandi...are you in a fantasy world? Ahhh yes, that does sound too good to be true...but none the less I lived it and now need to lose the weight. Arghh!!

...for the rest of the story...my blog page has actually changed over to iKandi.  Please go to my new blog and follow me there...I am going to be closing this one down in the next couple of weeks.

Can't wait to have you follow me again on the new blog...same type of info...just more secure without naming my childrens names, our location, etc.

Thanks guys!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment