Monday, November 15, 2010

OH NO...NOT LICE!!!!

So of course I knew the day would come that I got a call from the school letting me know that one of my girls has lice. It just goes with being in Elementary school and being around other kids.


Well today the call the dreaded call came. It was a little interesting because when the secretary was telling me about one of my girls...she said that Bug (that's how we will refer to one of my girls...it really is her nickname...no pun intended, I swear) had "an egg" of lice in her hair. Now I don't know about you but I haven't EVER seen.....

To get the rest of the story...my blog page has changed to iKandi...please head over there and follow me!  I appreciate all my followers so much and would love for you to follow me over at my new blog.  This one will be unavailable to be seen online in a couple of weeks.  The new one is the same thing...just without the names of my family and our locations, etc.

Thanks so much for continuing to follow me and when you come over I will be able to refollow you from there!

God bless you guys!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment