I was given a Beautiful Blogger Award by Amanda over at Garibay Soup!
Talk about a beautiful blog...you should check hers out!
Thanks to Amanda for nominating me for this award...I wouldn't even be blogging if it wasn't for you.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
~7 Things About Me~
2) Music is everything to me...it can make a bad day good and a good day great! I also LOVE to dance and in another life I had the lead roll in Step Up 2...
3) I am a major animal lover...besides cats. I know thats odd but I wasn't raised with them and quite frankly they scare the hell out of me when they jump out from under the bed and get me.
4) I was a twin, my mom miscarried while she was pregnant with me and the doctor told her it was a twin.
5) I do not use the word "fat" ever...I think it is a very derrogative word no matter how you use it. My girls are not allowed to use it either.
6) I was a huge athlete in high school...basketball was my game! I played for about 11years...and have coached since I was 19. Now our new house has a basketball court and my girls just started their first year. God is good!
7) I am the type of person that people either REALLY like or REALLY don't. There is usually no in between. And I'm good either way. :)
I pass this blogger award to the following bloggers...