Friday, March 12, 2010

Aloha Friday...dinner


It's aloha Friday, once again! Remember once you're done answering my question, post one on your blog and make sure you don't forget to head on over to Kailani's to answer her question.

My question of the day is:  What is your  favorite dinner you make?

My favorite dish to make is Huevos Rancheros.  It's something that I eat at a little restaurant in South Lake Tahoe called, Ernie's.  They serve a Huevos Rancheros that is to DIE for!  I just model that in my own home and we love it.  It's a popular meal I make on Christmas Eve also.

Don't forget to comment below...I look forward to getting new ideas for dinners. 
Then link up over at An Island Life.





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. my favorite is probably meatloaf I have a super easy recipe and everyone actually eats without complaint. Have a great weekend

    http://ehaggins.blogspot.com/2010/03/alohar-friday-312.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza friday!!! Or pasta Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. It's all about the Italian in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite dinner is one i DON'T make :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Spinach lasgna, baked ziti or homemade turkey meatballs with spaghetti! Sweet and sour chicken is also so yummy! (~My Ordinary Miracles)

    ReplyDelete