Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HCG...Day 3

Today was the first day that I had to cut my calories to around 500 calories for the day.  With HCG, your body is actually releasing fat and redistributing fat that is stored, so your body is actually living on more than 500 calories, but that is all I am able to consume for the next 42 DAYS!!!

So here's how it went...
HCG are drops that I put under my tongue before breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

For breakfast:  I had a 1/2 a grapefruit and water...feeling just fine.  Not any hunger.

For Lunch:  I had 1/2 of a turkey burger that I made by the George Foreman grill with Sea Salt sprinkled on it and a sliced tomato with a glass of water.

After lunch I was still feeling fine but then in the early afternoon really started to feel light headed and a bit fatigued.  The HCG guidebook actually said that I could feel light headed and fatigued on days 3 through 6.  So knowing that it was normal, made me feel better, however I didn't care for the feeling.

For Snack: I had an apple and a glass of water

Around 4pm I was able to lay down for about an hour and then had to head off to a meeting about an hour away (one way). 

What I have found so far today is that eating is actually a habit for me.  I find that there are certain times of the day that I am accustomed to eating and I find myself walking in to the pantry and out of habit going for a handful of animal crackers or maybe some kettlecorn.

Getting home from my meeting at around 10pm, I found myself feeling like I was super hungry.  I realized that this is my normal routine of coming home from a meeting and eating a bowl of cereal or something of the likes regardless of the time of night. 
Perhaps I eat for comfort...LOL  It's funny that I'm just realzing these things at 34  years old.

I went to bed hungry and made it without a problem!!  Thank you Jesus!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How scary and exciting at the same time, I hate feeling light headed!

    I will be following along! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really interested in this. I have never heard of it before. I don't know if I can handle only 500 calories though. The snacking would get the best of me. Keep it up though! I have a feeling, you're going to get over the hard part and start really feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your story, sounds like my day today. I just completed day three. I you started in June. We are now in September. May I ask how it went all together and what your end results ended up being? Anna from Chino Hills, CA

    ReplyDelete