Friday, December 18, 2009

Aloha Friday...Christmas presents




Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link over at Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

This week's question is:

Do you put your Christmas presents under the tree as you wrap or do you wait for Christmas morning for them to all go under the tree?  And why...


We put our Christmas presents under the tree starting the day after Thanksgiving...why?  Becuase that's what my mom always did.  I was never one of those kids that looks at the presents before the big day.
We have heard that people actually put the presents under the tree on late Christmas Eve...and I thought about it and think that would be fun, but wanted to hear why people do it that way and the pros and cons of it.
Merry Christmas!

For more Aloha Fridays...make your holly jolly way over to Island Life.





3 comments:

  1. I put the gifts under the tree on Christmas Eve when my girls are sleeping. Why, because is a tradition and like to see their emotions when they look at the tree and see all the gifts.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I"ll put them under sometime tomorrow and let the kids go nuts with excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have always put them under the tree in the middle of the night before Christmas Day, because our children believed all the presents came from Santa Claus. However, I have recently told them the truth about Santa, so I don't know what we'll do. I'll probably still do that for the time being, becuase they're young and one or two of them are a bit destructive, and I don't want them to be tempted into opening them before it's time. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete