Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in review...


Now that 2009 is coming to a close, it's time to reflect on all the things that we will remember from 2009...
  • I received an incredible promotion in my work from home company!
  • My girls ended Kindergarten and started 1st grade in different classes...that was an adjustment.
  • Our trip to Oregon to watch my nephew graduate high school with a full ride scholarship to OSU!!  Yay!
  • Got a commuter car
  • Took the girls to the water park a couple of times this summer.
  • Did two UBC (Ultimate Body Challenges) through Cardio kickboxing and dropped two full sizes.
  • Gained most of the above weight back...lol
  • Were blessed to buy a new house that we will be in for the rest of our lives.
  • Short sold my other house...
  • Went on an awesome Marriage Retreat through the church in Lake Tahoe
  • Read several self help books
  • Quit watching or listening to all forms of news!
  • Became a blogger...
  • Got on twitter
Those are just a few of the ones that I remember that were most important to us in 2009.  My family just sat down and wrote down all of our goals for 2010.  We are really excited for what it holds for us!
I thank God each and every day for all the blessings in our lives and am thankful the lessons that we were given this year.  We give all the glory to God and I am so thankful that my girls are already starting their spiritual walk.  Happy New Year to all and I wish you all the happiness and success that you strive for in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment