Sunday, January 17, 2010
Monday Mayehm...what would you do?
It's time to play Monday Mayhem, where no two Mondays are the same.
Today's meme is the scenario meme. For each prompt, simply write your best answer.
1. You see a strange car pull up to your neighbor's house every day at lunch time. You accidental glance into the window of the house and notice that your 'happily married neighbor' is fooling around! What do you do?
Hope they are making it worth it...i guess. None of my business...wouldn't get involved. Except for buying a telescope...totally kidding. :)
2. You are at the mall and a mom with really annoying screaming little kids is walking in front of you. She goes to give her kids a quarter for the giant gum ball machine and she accidentally drops a $10 bill and doesn't realize it. What do you do?
I would either tell her or pick it up and give it back to her...now if she was being mean to the kids, that's a whole other ball game.
3. You get an email from a candy company telling you that they will send you 6 pounds of delicious chocolate if you blog about their product. When you get the product and try it you realize that it is the worst chocolate that you have ever tasted. What do you do?
There would probably be a reason they were sending me so much in the first place...I would contact them, let them know my feelings and ask what they wanted me to do. Or I would re-gift it to my in-laws....lol
4. Texting while driving is one of the most dangerous and annoying things someone could do. Yet, what would you do if you were driving and listening to the radio when the announcer says that he will give $10,000 to the first person with your name that texts a message to him?
Being that my name is Kandi...I would have to go ahead and do it cuz what are the odds that someone else out there named Kandi was listening. I can't stand when people text and drive so if I was at a stop siglight when I heard it on the radio, I would do it right there. Otherwise, pull over and take care of that.
5. You've been invited to your boss's house for a dinner party. It's dark out and there is poor lighting when you get there. As soon as you get inside you realize that you have stepped in dog poop and you have tracked into your boss's house. What do you do?
Being that I am my own boss...I will have to think about my previous boss. I would have laughed, put my shoes outside and done my best to find the carpet cleaner so that it doesn't ruin the party with the smell.
6. You are at a restaurant waiting for your food to arrive. You've waited nearly 30 minutes since the moment you placed your order when your food finally shows up. There is a hair on the top of the food. Do you send it back and wait another 30 minutes or do you deal?
It depends on if we were with a large group or by ourselves. With a large group I would have sent it back and asked for my food within the next couple of minutes. Having worked in a restaurant, I know how quick they can pull food out when need be regardless of how busy they are. If I was by myself, we would have explained to them what happened and left.
7. If you had the power to do so, what would be the one question that you would like to ask anyone who reads this?
You're are at a your Christmas party of a very elite company. I mean they are dressed in ball gowns and most of them are wasted. One of the "big wigs" wife has her dress tucked in to her panty hose in the back and she is really cutting a rug on the dance floor with all of the other big wigs' wives. What do you do?
To get more answers to these questions...hop on over to I am Harriet and link up!