Friday, April 9, 2010

Aloha Friday...


Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy, and relax!! Aloha is hosted by Kailani! You can play too…just post a question in your blog and link up on Kailani’s current Aloha Friday post. Then visit the other blogs in the list,  link up and answer their fun questions!

My question for today is:

Do you pee in the shower?

Ok..Ok...I know this is a totally random question, but I have to admit, I have been a bartender among many other things for the last 10 years and this is a common conversation starter at the bar and I am always blown away by peoples responses.  It's about 50/50 I have found on people that do and don't...so don't be embarrassed, just answer the question.
For me...I do not pee in the shower.  I have always gone right before I get in the shower for no other reason than the fact that as soon as I hear the water it makes me have to go so bad I couldn't wait until after I got in the shower anyway.  When my girls were really little and they would shower with me, it never failed the second they would get in they would have to go potty.  So there were a couple of times that I just had them stand over the drain and go.

Don't forget to leave a comment and then go link up at An Island Life...Happy Friday!










Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!!! I spewed Pepsi all over my screen on that one.

    Ssssh dont tell any one YES I do LMAO too funny DO YOU ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's such a funny question... I may have done once or twice, but usually I go to the loo before my shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I don't pee in the shower. I hate if I really need to go though and it comes out while showering. I usually try to go before getting into the shower.

    ReplyDelete