Friday, April 2, 2010

Aloha Friday...Easter Traditions


Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy, and relax!! Aloha is hosted by Kailani! You can play too…just post a question in your blog and link up on Kailani’s current Aloha Friday post. Then visit the other blogs in the link up and answer their fun questions!

What is your favorite Easter tradition?

Mine is a post that I posted earlier this week...{click here} to see it.  When my girls were little we started making clues in plastic Easter eggs that would direct them to where their basket was at.  Since that first time, we have just continued to do it.  We actually type up the clues and cut them up so there is no handwriting to recognize. 
What I realized yesterday was how fun this is going to be as they get older and older and we can really send them on a wild "Basket" hunt. 
Happy Easter everyone!
Don't forget to leave a comment...I'm looking forward to hearing your favorite recipes, any traditions, etc.  Then go link up at Island Life.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aloha & following you! Seems like this question is on everyone's mind. I love to spend it with family! HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the Easter Egg hunt. Watching the kids run around and find eggs cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete