Friday, November 13, 2009

Marriage Retreat...Part 1


We just got here to our marriage retreat through our church.  You see when we signed up for it, we really didn't need it, just thought it would be fun.  Then the months went by and it's amazing how God works cuz we can really use it now.  Both of us are emotionally, mentally and physically beat and don't do a whole lot to try to work on our relationship. 

So here we sit...just got here and are waiting for dinner.  I was excited to have found a hot spot to be able to access the internet.  I want to blog about this because I have a feeling it's going to be a weekend of throwing Kandi under the bus comedy and tears! 

We are in beautiful South Lake Tahoe and are right on the lake...I am so so thankful for my husband to even be excited about doing something like this.  I know most husbands wouldn't even think of it.

I will keep you posted on the progress of the weekend...I am not sure what to expect but was telling Adam (the husband) that I don't want to be thrown under the bus about everything.  He laughed and laughed and said this is a "Marriage Retreat" he if feeling like it is going to be very positive and give us tools to take home with us.  Myself, I thought it was going to be a session of getting to the bottom of our issues...hence me being thrown under the bus. 

I find myself a very hard working, strong willed, ouspoken delightful person however...there may be times every single day  that I am hard to live with. :)  That's why we're here!

Wish us luck and stay tuned because throughout the weekend you will also hear from my dear husband, Adam.  He said he will tell me what I can type and would love to contribute to this segment of my blog.  Gotta love that guy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I called you on your marriage retreat.. #MAJORAMANDAFRIENDFAIL okay... there was a hashtag in a blog comment. WOW

    So.... this is super exciting to me! I'm so excited that you will be blogging about this and that Mr. Adam will be contributing... I wouldn't worry too much I don't think he'll throw you under the bus (yes I am laughing my bootani off!)

    Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete