Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts...



Oh, once again it’s Tuesday which means that according to Keely, I’m allowed to babble on about anything and everything that pops into my head!

This is one of my favorite days of the week to get out all that is going on in this head...and we all know as females...our mind never stops...

*

After a board meeting last night and learning how much money my girls' school district DOES NOT have...it angers me a bit to think about how many privledges our prisoners are given.  For one thing, they can actually get a full college degree off of our tax money, have a sex change, a heart transplant, etc.  Whoever is the one who doles out the tax money, shouldn't it be obvious where the money should go first.  Our prisoners are getting a better education than our children.  ...this could be a whole post in itself...

*

Wondering how I am going to lose any weight not changing anything that I am currently doing.  Hmmm...not very realistic, but it does make me happy to dream about it for a moment. 

*

Life insurance...what a worth while monthly payment.  You can be here today and gone tomorrow...knowing that my family would be taken care of if anything ever happened to me gives me peace of mind.

*

My brother-n-law Mikey found out he and his girlfriend of 4  years are expecting a baby!  So super excited but I'm trying to figure out how I am going to slyly have them sign papers stating that I have partial custody and get that baby at least once a week.  I'll start working on that right now.  Can't wait!

*

Black Friday...I have heard that they are starting it in some stores right now...this gives me a little anxiety not knowing which ones and where.  I usually just have to have anxiety about it for one day after Thanksgiving, but now it won't go away.  Perhaps they could have a Black Friday website that gives us a heads up!

*

Did you know that if you have a speeding ticket and you mail in the amount due...but you pay $1 over what it says is due, they will send you a check for that $1 and as long as you never cash that check, it can't go on your record because the transaction has to be complete before they can report it.  For you speed demons out there...

*

Just got a call from the school that one of my girls fell on her knee real bad and is having trouble walking...I'm out!

For more Random Tuesday Thoughts, please click here.



 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your baby is alright!

    Thanks for the hot tip on speeding tickets. I am a total speed demon, but so far....no tickets.

    There are several websites that track Black friday deals. Try this one - http://bfads.net/

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete