Saturday, November 14, 2009

Multiples & More Question of the Week...


The Multiples and More Question of the week...and you don't have to be a Mother of Multiples to participate...we encourage everyone to!

Name 5 small successes in your life from the past week. (and yes, laundry counts!)

This past week I was proud to have accomplished a few things...
  1. We painted our bar in our house from a hideous purple to a beautiful tan...looks 150% better!!
  2. I put all my girls' clothes away in their room...not just putting them away...organizing, color coordinating, sorting, getting rid of the stuff that doesn't fit, etc.  And we went through ALL of their books and put them in their book shelf.  This was a major accomplishment. :)
  3. I started implementing job charts for my girls that really have worked well.  They are getting to add up all of their accomplishments for the last week and get paid for them tomorrow...then they will really LOVE their job charts.
  4. I became an official "tweeter".  I have not ever been interested in getting a Twitter account and a really good friend of mine pushed me to the dark side.  I have enjoyed it so far and am really starting to figure things out with it, thanks to all who gave such good advice on my Aloha Friday questions.
  5. For the first time in almost 8 years...my husband and I went to a marriage retreat through our church.  This was something that we knew we needed but didn't know how to do it.  It was definitely stepping out of our comfort zone but putting our relationship, the most important gift we can give our children, first!!  Praise God for all that we have learned and accomplished this weekend.  We vow to go every two years to a marriage retreat and recommend you all do so too! 
To read more about what other successes people have accomplished this week...please click here.

1 comment:

  1. You got a lot done this week! The marriage retreat sounds interesting, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete