Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The path God intends...

There are so many times through my life that I have prayed to God, please let me be on the path that you intend for me.  And I know by my praying that I got the positions that I was supposed to have and worked for the companies that I was supposed to at the time that I was there. 
The one thing you have to think about is that 99% of the time the path that God intends you to be on is going to look different than the path you think it is.  This was so true for me...I had always had "glamorous" jobs...jobs that my family and friends really looked up to.  I loved what I did and made really good money doing it.  Then one day I looked at a business that I really prayed about and it was a business that I would never have seen myself doing.  You see in my opinion, the path that God intends for you is not going to be glamorous, it's going to be humbling and it's going to consist of helping people.  Well that's exactly what God has put in my lap and blessed me with.  For the last year and a half, I have been working from home in a Telecommunications business that is the most unbelieveable blessing I have ever witnessed.  All I do is help people and change peoples lives.  In addition, I look inside of myself and am constantly trying to become a better person.  I have been blessed to stay at home with my girls for over a year now.  I take them to school, pick them up, volunteer in their class, go on the fieldtrips, etc.  This is something that no amount of money would ever be able to buy for me to get back.  I love what I do so much and it's in an industry that is only going up.  It's the phone for heavens sake...and there is a HUGE shift in technology that I am right in the middle of.  Like being a part of the internet before it went big or cell phones before they went big...I thank God everyday for letting me be open minded enough to see what was right in front of my face.  I was told once that the most expensive thing you can own is a closed mind...and I agree 100%!!  To check out what I have been blessed with to stay at home with my 6 year old twins, please click here. 
Don't be fooled by the economy...every time you pay your cell phone bill, home phone bill, TV bill, internet bill...someone is making money off of that.  Why not that be you? 
Pray about it...you never know what path God intends for you to be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment