To begin, I will tell you a little about us...we live in a very small town where I was born and raised. It's one of those towns where literally, "everyone knows your name". That made for some pretty interesting times going to school here and having my mom know what went on at school before we even got home.
I am the baby of 5 kids (four girls and one boy). My mom had three kids, waiting 10 years and had two more. My sister and I that are the youngest are 11 months and 3days apart. It has always made me laugh my whole life when my moms says..."and I planned it that way." Who plans to be pregnant for two years...seriously! My mom is the best mom in the world...she is human and has her faults as we all do, but is truly the best mom role model anyone could want. Not to mention...she raised all 5 of us by herself.
I am married to my high school sweetheart, Adam. He has to be the most easy going guy on the face of the earth. We are happily married and have been for 7 1/2 years. Over the last year has probably been one of our most challenging years ever...however we are very committed to marriage and will always do whatever we can to make it work.
And then my whole life...my sweet, precious girls, Emilie and Erynn. They are 6 year old identical twins and are the best blessing one could ever be given. :) My pregnancy with them was awesome...I decided during the first month that those pregnant woman that use pregnancy as an "excuse" to be mean, eat everything they want and be very demanding...I wasn't going to be one of those. I said to myself, "being happy during pregnancy is a mindset and I want to be a blessing to be around." And so I was...at least if you ask me.
Through this blog you will hear my views on:
- Motherhood - which I believe is the single most important job you could ever have in your life.
- Marriage - which many would tell you Im lucky to have my husband becuase no one else would put up with me, I beg to differ.
- Faith- which comes first in our lives
- My philosophies on Life - I belive life is what we make it and our future depends on our decisions and choices we make now.
- Attitude - Mindset is what life is all about
- Parties - I LOVE to plan parties...I planned my 10 year high school reunion and my wedding single handedly...and I plan my girls parties a year in advance every year and can't wait to share with you the awesome parties we have had.
- And many more... basically daily life...and how we live it.