Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Why do you blog?
Please comment below with your answer....

I just recently started blogging...a good friend of mine who has Garibay Soup got me hooked on blogging.  The reason I started to blog is because I think that all of us have so much to learn from one another...even in our daily lives.  Also, I have twins and have so many funny stories to share in my journey to raise my girls.  Blogging has really turned in to therapy for me.  I have a pretty humorous life and think others would enjoy reading about the daily things we go through.
Also, I have learned that there is a company that at the end of every year, they will make your complete blog into a hard cover book!  I love that...we would be able to look back and read about our lives through the eyes of mom!
To find out more answers to this questions...click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment