Sunday, October 25, 2009


Welcome to The Multiples and More Question of the week:

What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
My favorite thing about Halloween is planning the costumes and the school parties.  I love party planning so much and try to be "creative" with my girls costumes so I start researching it months in advance.  This year the girls will be Thing 1 and Thing 2.  I know it's not the most creative costumes, but it was good for twins and the other ideas they would not go for.  For example, I wanted them to be one of those friendship necklaces, where one of them is half of the heart and the other is the other half...and when they stand together, it would say "Best Friends".  They weren't going for that this year.  I also thought it would be fun to be a pair of dice...but they really got excited about Thing 1 and Thing 2 because when they dress up asThing 1 and Thing 2, they also get to adopt the philosophy of Thing 1 and Thing 2 and that is that they do the exact opposite of what you say.  So the whole day that they are dressed up, we are going to have to be very choosy with how we ask them to do things.
Have a safe Halloween everyone! 
To hear about things that my girls have been in the past...click here.

To find out what others think about Halloween...click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment